Term of Service
Dear customer / supplier,
The disclosure summarizes in simple terms the essential points concerning:
- Mode and purpose of data processing
- Reasons and purpose for which we process your Personal Data,
- Rights that can be exercised as an interested party
We welcome the opportunity to greet you.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Regulation on Data Protection (hereafter “GDPR”), in relation to the personal date which will come into its possession as Data Controller, CHRISTIAN BRETON SA provides the following information:
Modalities and purposes of data processing:
Personal data, as per art. 4 n.1) of the GPDR, provided by the customer will be processed in accordance with this information and in any case in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. We inform you that the data provided will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms etc)
b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc)
With the following purposes:
- For purposes strictly connected to the management of the contractual relationship the processing of which is necessary for the execution of the Contract of which the party is party (Article 6 Letter b) of the GDPR). This legitimate interest is constituted by the economic activity of CHRISTIAN BRETON SA.
- Administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
1) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
Categories of addresses:
2) Without prejudice to communication carried out in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all date collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Accounting and administration within the company
3) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with CHRISTIAN BRETON SA, will be immediately cancelled or treated anonymously, where their conversation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent has been acquired validly interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion activity.
Right of the interested party:
4) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access) ;
- Know its origin ;
- Receive intelligible communication
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing ;
- Request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
5) Owner of the processing of your personal data is CHRISTIAN BRETON SA based in 14 rue Camille Desmoulins 95870 Bezons ; for any communication regarding the protection of personl data, the email box is available : SERVICECLIENTS@CHRISTIANBRETON.FR.